I thought of this sunglasses case while I saw someone just hanging their sunglasses off their purse. I was so excited I finally designed something myself instead of following patterns.Case pattern:
- Chain 16
- Single crochet 2nd loop from hook, all the way across (15 stitches)
- Single crochet 9 rows for each color.
- Chain 6
- Single crochet 2nd loop from hook, all the way across (5 stitches)
- Single crochet 8 rows
- 9th row: triple crochet twice, chain 2, triple crochet twice
- 10th & 11th: single crochet acrossThen just sew the three together with a button….and it’s done! I used my leftover yarn from another project. It’s the equivalent of Red Heart Super Save. I used a 6.00mm hook.